Saturday, March 07, 2009

#47- Find 5 new bloggers to follow -uno and dos!

So I have been puttering around online. And I am certain that there are MANY people who write and think in ways that I am inspired, delighted, intrigued by. I am sure the great big universe would provide musings by others that I would enjoy, but in my search, I have found a few I like, but two who thus far has captured my interest enough to include in this list.

I don't know either of these people, but I like how they write, I like what they have to say, I like what I've seen. This isn't by any means some tremendous compliment in the grand scheme of life. It is simply a compliment by me. I think they are worth getting to know. I'd like to think they thought that of me, but if not, thats ok too. I'm happy to just read and be inspired.

:)

Terroni

This Could Take A While (Kelsi)

No comments: