Thursday, April 16, 2009

#49- Fall in love

I have to be honest here, I truly put that on this list with the hopes that I *might* find a guy that would be sweet, wonderful, honest, kind, thoughtful, gentle, a little wild, funny, fun, understanding, who loves his family, is loyal to his friends, who adores dogs, is good with his hands, enjoys life, and wants a cabin in the woods near a lake kind of guy.

I didn't think I would find him. I don't think I thought he existed.

And I didn't think I would fall in love so fast.
#49 isn't just one to 'cross off the list' or however it may be coming across. No. This is real. This is what I always wanted. And this man, he is who I love. And I put it on this list because I wanted to be in love, I wanted to find someone special. But I didn't think I would ever find someone... because I am difficult and fussy and emotional and so on and so forth.
But he loves me anyway.
And he waited for me.
He is special.
And I am in love.


No comments: